• Lucy spent two years in Florence and Venice working with Tuscany Flowers and Munaretto, two of the world's leading event florists.
• She brought back to London everything she had learned in Italy and set up her own studio in South West London in 2016.
• Quickly, she established herself as one of the capital's most in-demand florists, acclaimed for her technical knowledge and creative flair.
• Most of Lucy's work is for high-end weddings and parties but she has also done commissions for Claridges and other luxury hotels.
• She brings enthusiasm and creativity to every commission and loves nothing more than working on a brief with a client.
If this summary does not answer your questions, please Contact us.