Koùkos – luxury Corfu Villa to rent
Koùkos is a stunning family home in Corfu, offered for rental for the first time in June, July and August of this year. It is designed to host large groups of up to 14 + 2 guests in wonderful luxury.
Koùkos is an extremely attractive villa in on the edge of Santa, a hilltop hamlet near the village of Porta in North East Corfu.
The villa has been designed to accommodate groups of up to 14 + guests in sumptuous style and luxury. Built to the highest of standards using local materials, it has been beautifully arranged inside and out to reflect perfectly the entertaining needs for all its guests.
The house flows effortlessly through large open plan areas but with smaller peaceful adjoining rooms in which the guests can hide away and relax. The configuration of the cottage and guest studio, which directly adjoin the house, give huge flexibility to the accommodation.
Koùkos sits on a hilltop above the gentle bustle of the north-east coast of Corfu, with commanding and uninterrupted views of Albania and its dramatic mountains, down to the Ionian Sea, framed by a peaceful wooded valley.
Agni Bay is under 15 minutes drive for boat hire and its renowned waterfront tavernas. Kouloura is 15 minutes drive, a picturesque village with a wonderful taverna. The fishing village San Stefano is 20 minutes drive, for several tavernas and bars as is Kassiopi with all its tavernas, bars and great night-life for teenagers. The historical Corfu Town is 50 minutes drive.
Set apart from other Corfu villas, you can meander up into the hills and tracks behind the house, where the views are quite extraordinary, to derelict villages, through the famed Durrell country, or alternatively, head down to the coast to Agni Bay in under 15 minutes where you can hop onto a boat to discover all the best coves, beaches, water sports and tavernas.
For teenagers, there is a busy nightlife in nearby Kassiopi and Agios Stefanos.
• 7 bedrooms, Super King size beds(4 can be made into twin), all with en suite bathrooms
• Fully-equipped kitchen with pantry and walk-in fridge
• Open plan living room and study
• 18m x 7m infinity swimming pool and platform
• Bamboo-covered dining area (for up to 20)
• Indian-tented area with seating for 6
• Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, sitting room and study
• Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth Speakers in the pool bar and main outside seating and dining area
The extensive gardens are beautifully landscaped to provide a peaceful haven and are set within the house’s own olive grove. There is plenty of space for large groups but also huge scope for guests to break away to find their own secluded spots.
• BBQ and Pizza Oven Courtyard
• Badminton, table tennis, table football
• Board games, cards and bridge table
• Use of the owner’s boat, a Windy Tornado Sports Cruiser, with skipper (at an additional charge)
• 2 Housekeepers (daily maid service)
• Chef and Front-of-House Assistant (peak summer weeks only)
Fly to Corfu airport from most regional airports and all London airports. It is a 50 minute drive to the house.
Car hire is essential.
Prices range from £15,000 to £19,000 per week depending on mid/high season and there might be flexibility on changeover day.https://www.koukos.co.uk/