Personal PA Vacancy
Super-efficient personal PA needed to the CEO of a TV production Company. They will be need to be fully flexible and available Monday-Friday. This role is fully remote, working from your own home or other base. The successful candidate will be required to attend the home of the CEO to attend maintenance appointments and receive deliveries.
We are looking for someone who works part time but is available Monday-Friday, to work as needed. The right candidate would be looking for a role that fits around other ventures such as studying.
This is mainly because there will not be a set daily need for their services. There may be times when there are not required for 2 or 3 days. They also could be required to work at the weekend. In order to have a stable salary the payment structure will be based on 3 days a week. They will be paid monthly on the last Friday of the Month.
The person would not be based in the office or at the Exec’s home. But there will be reasons why they have to attend the Exec’s home to deal with utility appointments or deliveries. In addition they need to make sure that all the tech located in the home is always running. This may mean liaising with the IT company and other personnel in the Company Office. It is an advantage if the candidate can drive.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Phones, iPads, computers and laptops are working at all times
- All travel documents such as visas and passports are up to date for the family and Exec
- Booking transport: flights, trains, taxis and hire cars
- Tracking and updating driving licences, car + motorbike insurance, road tax & parking permits
- Liaising with conferences, festivals and other events for personal appearances
- Booking concerts, theatre and sporting events
- Keeping track of sport team membership and season tickets in the UK and USA
- Booking dinner venues for groups
- Booking holiday destinations and outings
- Liaising with holiday home management team so that the home is set up before arrival
- Purchasing gifts
- Arranging meetings
- Managing the household facilities
If you are interested, please email your CV and a short covering message to email@example.com, making sure you put 'Personal PA' in the subject line.