Polkadot Plumbers is looking for full time PA/Office administrator
Polkadot Plumbers is a small but fast-growing plumbing company looking for someone to take on our first permanent administrative role in South London.
Polkadot Plumbers is a small but fast-growing plumbing company looking for someone to take on our first permanent administrative role. We are willing to be flexible depending on the candidate in terms of freelance (paid per hour) or a salaried employment. Ideally, we are looking for 5 hours a day as a minimum. As we are a small company, we are looking for someone to be versatile and become a big part of our small team. We are looking to move to an office space soon but are happy for the candidate to work remotely with the progression to spend more time in an office.
Phone calls and diary management:
· We receive between 10-30 phone calls a day between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Making sure that these are answered in a well-mannered and efficient manner and jobs are booked in there and then is crucial
· Phone calls from the company number will be forwarded to your personal mobile phone so that you are able to pick them up
· Responding to email enquiries
· An ability to use the company software is key – we shall provide a basic level of training for this. You will need to be computer literate. The candidate must therefore have a working computer/laptop
· The candidate should not only be able to liaise both with clients but also engineers on a regular basis
· Order supplies and materials for specific jobs
· Chasing invoices and taking payment over the phone
· Contacting clients to generate excellent company reviews
· As we are a small company it would be beneficial if the candidate was social media savvy and able to generate posts and gather content
Experience in an office administrative role is essential. Experience of working in the plumbing/project management/construction industry would be preferred but not essential.
Please send CV to email@example.com://www.polkadotplumbers.com/